Holistic Detox Package
Organic Seasonal Detox Bag + Detox E-Guide + Health Consultation (30 minutes) + Aromatherapy Detox Massage (75 minutes)
WHAT YOU GET:
1) Before starting your detox week, a 30min health coaching consultation by phone with Chiara or Martina, our in-house IIN certified health coaches, who will walk you through the basic of detoxing and set you up for maximum results. Complimentary health history and coaching support for 5 days.
2) Organic Seasonal Detox Bag (6Kg): a carefully selected mixed bag of seasonal fruit, veg & herbs chosen specifically for their detox-supportive properties, delivered to your doorstep.
3) A detox e-guide filled with detox recipes - the guide is broken down into health advice, guidance on how to detox, recipes and a shopping list for the dry items you might need - a seasonal detox organic veggie kit - all raw and ready to be made into the recipe as laid out in the detox e-guide - all you need to do is prepare the easy recipes using the veggies provided!
No recipe will take longer than 15 minutes to prepare! - you can choose to use the veggies to undertake a juicing detox or a raw food cleanse - it's up to you!
Options are provided. - most of what is needed is on the bag, however, for optional additional fruits and some of the pantry items suggested, a shopping list is provided. - the exact list of veggies in the detox bag will vary depending on what is in season, however, the list generally stays the same in line with the suggested recipes in the detox e-guide.
In the bag, 3-5 day detox: curly kale, spinach (or pak choi), romaine lettuce, cucumber, fruit when available, lemon, red peppers, carrot, salad mix, celery, broccoli, zucchini, ginger, beetroot, herbs, tomato and cherry tomato*
* subject to availability and final decision of Eat FRESH.
4) After your detox week, a 1.5 hour session with health coach and aromatherapist Martina Bin, who will create a bespoke blend to support your detox with an aromatic full body massage. Advanced booking required.