- by Martina Bin
- 21 Jul 2021
Apple Celery Smoothie
- 4 medium stalks organic celery
- 2 medium organic green apples
- 1 medium banana
- ½ teaspoon, peeled and grated, organic ginger
- 2 cups organic spinach leaves
- ½ cup water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
Firstly, roughly chop the celery and cut apples into chunks, leaving the peel on. Then, break the banana into pieces, and peel and grate or mince the fresh ginger.
Place all ingredients in a blender and add water and ice cubes, blend until smooth, stopping and scraping as necessary and adding a splash more water if it’s too thick. Drink immediately or store in the fridge for up to 1 day.