- by Martina Bin
- 29 Jul 2021
- 3 cups 1-inch diced frozen organic watermelon cubes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon organic raw honey
- ½ cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup packed fresh organic mint leaves
DirectionsOnce you have your melon frozen, you can make a watermelon smoothie in two minutes! Add all the ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy adding more water as needed if the smoothie is too thick.
Taste and add additional honey if you'd like the smoothie sweeter (this will vary depending upon your brand of yogurt and preferences).
Enjoy immediately, with an additional spring of mint.