- by Bold Commerce Collaborator
- 21 Aug 2019
You may have tried cauliflower rice, but have you heard of broccoli rice?
Just as easy to make, this green-no-grain is another yet delicious substitute to rice or cous cous 😍
- 1 head broccoli
- salt (to taste)
- Cut the broccoli into medium pieces.
- Transfer the broccoli to a food processor - work in batches if necessary.
- Pulse the broccoli until completely broken down into couscous-sized granules.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces, transfer broccoli rice to a bowl and re-process the large pieces.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Place broccoli and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt, to taste.