- by Bold Commerce Collaborator
- 17 Oct 2019
Creamy White Veggieful Soup
A healthier version to a Creamy Soup? Yes please 🙌🏼
It’s not your regular full cream vegetable soup! It's purely made only with fresh veggies! Try this light and uplifting version of a creamy white vegetable soup! 🌿🍵🤸🏻♀🌿
- 2 fennel, sliced
- 2 leeks, sliced
- splash apple cider vinegar or white wine
- 6-7 cups Chicken Bone Stock
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup green lentils, cooked
- pinch salt & black pepper
- olive oil to taste
Sauté the fennel and leeks until soft. Add the vinegar, stir a little, and pour in the stock. Bring to the boil.
Add the garlic, cooked lentils (save some for garnishing) and cauliflower then cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove from the heat and blend using a stick blender. Serve the fennel soup with a dollop of lentils on top, sprinkle black pepper and drizzle olive oil to taste.