- 30 Sep 2017
Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes "Fries"
I have been blessed to meet Christine Wong from Yommme - Conscious _cooking, this summer, by sponsoring Green Queen's beautiful event, featuring Christine in **How To Grow Your Instagram: Boosting Audience and Engagement + Food Styling**.
No need to say that she blew the audience minds with her creativity, ease and grace around veggies and people :)
Check her Instagram for some beautiful plant base food pictures!
Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes "Fries" Recipe by Yommme
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes
- Non-stick spray
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Paprika
- Use 2-3 sweet potatoes of any colour, even pumpkin will work in the mix. Roughly peel them and cut in edges.
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place sweet potatoes and olive oil in large bowl, toss lightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally. Cooking time is 18 to 24 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
This entry was posted in on September 30, 2017.