- by Bold Commerce Collaborator
- 06 Nov 2019
Spinach, Carrot & Glass Noodle Salad
- 15-ounce fresh pumpkin
- 6 cups of water
- 2 oz dry glass noodles
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- optional ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 TBS soy sauce gluten-free if desired
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add glass noodles. Add chopped spinach and shredded carrots into the saucepan and cook with the glass noodles for 1 minute or until the noodles are soft and cooked.
2. Drain spinach, carrots, and glass noodles. Rinse and drain with cold water.
3. Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss together the spinach, carrots, and glass noodles with dressing.